8 Day Ayahuasca Retreat$1300- $1599
We will hold 4 Ayahuasca ceremonies led by our gifted Shipibo maestros (shamans) who have over 30 years of experience. We also work with a Kokáma curandero (native healer) and tabaquero who will provide plant remedies as needed and do work helping clear people with the Master plant Tobacco. (Only he will use Tobacco when he does his work.) We have no more than eight people in this retreat to make sure every participant receives the deepest and most profound amount of healing possible and truly individualized care and attention.
We are also very focused on homeopathic healing and healing with food. You will find our Ayahuasca menu to be very health conscious, including green juices and many super foods. Vegetarian and Vegan diets can be catered to. (Please tell us in advance of any dietary restrictions or allergies and they will be accommodated.) Our retreats aim to provide deep emotional, spiritual, and physical healing in a beautiful and safe environment to create a lasting change in people’s lives.
We are located in the Amazon, in the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve and right on the river. Many find that working with Ayahuasca not just in the rainforest, but by the water, is a particularly profound and healing experience. We work with highly qualified shamans with decades of experience and facilitators who have worked with the medicine for years to help guide you on your journey. Your healing, health and happiness is our first priority.
Shared accomodation- $1300
Private cottage- $1599
Included in Retreat
- 8 days/7 nights at Lakshmi Ecolodge and Holistic Spa
- 4 Ayahuasca ceremonies
- Pick up and drop-off from Hotel La Casona in Iquitos, Peru
- Private consultations with our healers and your facilitator
- Spacious cottage with private bathroom and shower or shared dormitory style accommodation (No more than 4 people in the dorm.)
- Access to English and Spanish speaking facilitators
- Daily floral baths
- 1 steam bath with medicinal plants
- Boat ride and swim with pink dolphins
- All meals that adhere to the Ayahuasca diet
- Unlimited water, tea and fruit
- Meditation sessions
- Group talks on shamanism and personal insights